Spyware Alerts



I've got gateway anti-virus, anti-virus / anti-spyware software on my PC but I still got a nasty spyware bug which resulted in me having to do a rebuild to get rid of it. Luckily I use Macrium Reflect (Free version) to image my C: drive, so the rebuild took all of 20 minutes. But is goes to show that with all these measures in place I still got problems. I am going to investigate the trojan/spyware and see what I can find out. Although I did a complete rebuild for my own benefit, out of all the Anti-Spyware software I tested, SuperAntiSpyware was the only one which detected and removed the problem. I have now purchased this also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

configuring the zmodo ZP-IBi-13W camera to work with Blue Iris Software.

Apple MAC Fake Virus Alert

Evolution